Sunday, January 30, 2005

Christening

Of course this page already has a name, so I won't christen it anything different. But I'll dedicate it to Amy, who made blogging look like fun. And it darn well better be, or I'm pulling the plug on this! And another thing...even though I like putting my thoughts down, they are not always coherent, so I hope no one will be expecting wise words or a stellar vocabulary.
With that disclaimer in place, let me tell you about my thoughts tonight...
I'm so utterly paranoid. My hypochondria carries over into the environment outside of me as well, and here's the proof...I stepped in the house at 1 a.m., only to find it empty and quiet. But the lights were on! So instead of assuming that one of my many room mates forgot to flip the light switches off before taking off somewhere, I assume that someone's in the house, hiding in a closet, waiting for me to go to sleep. Which is actually one of the reasons I was finally/suddenly inspired to create my own blogspot and spend some time telling you, dear reader, about this harrowing experience.
But I really should go to bed now. This took a lot longer than I thought it would, mostly because I'm computer illiterate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nance said...

I'm glad you're blogging! It makes me happy that you've joined the bandwagon. Blog on!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home