Sunday, February 13, 2005

Wishing I Were Yawning

Not to whine...okay, actually, yes to whine because if I blow off steam here maybe it'll spare those in close proximity to me...but it's really hard to sleep during the night when you're used to cooking, mopping, and helping elderly ladies at this time. It's 1:20, and I have an itching to bake buns and clean bathrooms. Seriously, I'm not tired at all. But I have to go to bed so I can wake up and go to church tomorrow (which I'm totally excited for nonetheless), so my poor internal clock has to readjust again. And then I start work tomorrow night, so it'll have to readjust yet again!! But it's not that bad. Life is still good. And what a good time in my life to experience night shift work...I have no kids, no daytime commitments, and not even a boyfriend to commit any attention to. I just hope I can get another job by summer. With three weddings, a sister's grad, another sister's confirmation, a brother's convocation, and a family reunion, it would be nice to have a job that leaves weekends free...or at least allows me to have a normal sleeping pattern so I don't have to plan around my zzz's!
Well that's about it. Think I'll read the Darwin Awards for awhile and remember how fortunate I really am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home