Tuesday, August 29, 2006

All Nighter

I can't believe my life. And I can barely type. Today's a work day, and I just spent all last night (minus about a one-hour nap) lying awake on the front lawn under a pile of blankets with two friends, a TV by the front steps playing DVD after DVD. We took a quick break to walk barefoot around the neighborhood at about 2:00. Now, I'm awake. My friends, bless their little hearts, are able to sleep as much as they want today, so they're sacked out under the rising sun, and I'm inside trying to psyche myself up for work. Not that I'm bitter, it was a lot of fun. But man alive, I can't wait to get back home later and crash! This is going to be a day of genius thought from me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Woaw..you party animal you...I never thought you could be so crazy...LOL

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home