Thursday, June 15, 2006

Okay, so my car makes a sound like thunder whenever I brake, and like an accelerating train when I speed up again. I wanted to pop the hood in the off-chance I'd see anything unusual under there (wishful thinking...the fact I can check my oil is amazing in itself), only to discover that my hood is stuck shut! Like, I can barely fit my fingers under the front to push up the latch thing, and then I can't get it open. I mean, frick, people! This car is my life. If I don't have it, I can't work. Literally. Can I please get through thirty days without something major screwing it up???!! I just spent $200 on it last month!

I am mildly frustrated.

In other news, I will shortly be looking for a GOOD used car...if anyone happens to know anything, give me a shout.

1 Comments:

Blogger The World of Haab said...

You make me smile. And I am jealous that you are probably going to the Jamboree. And I hope you find a car that doesn't thunder.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home