Friday, October 06, 2006

All Better

Don't worry, everything's under control. For the longest time (about three days) I had millions of people asking me what happened to my blog page. It wasn't even showing up...my sister emailed me in tears, Nate got on his knees and begged me to fix the problem, and I myself was minorly stressed that I'd have to start a whole new one over again. But it's fine now, you can all relax! Unfortunately I'm tired and crabby right now and don't really want to say anything, so I just posted an angry question and it seemed to do the trick. Now that that's taken care of...bed time. Good night.
Home for Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

chur-stee

i feel like you need to post a new blog with an update on what is happening in your life

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home