Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kissing and Spoons

Hi. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm a good kisser. Not that anyone's ever told me that, but apparently it's been proven by the fact that I can tie a cherry stem into a knot inside my mouth. (I did this before I knew what talent it supposedly proves. So no, I wasn't practicing for hours just so I could feel super sweet.)
On another note, last night was Greystones Disrobed. (This is turning into a really sketchy post.) Actually no, Greystones Disrobed was basically a talent night for the members of the university choir, and I must say I am very proud of my roommates for being awesome singers. They sang a trio with their brother...during the musical interlude, Aubree whipped out a harmonica and Megan rocked the house with my wooden Quebec spoons. It was so much fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Gilbertson said...

Congratulations on the cherry stem thing. That's quite a blessing.

Oh, and I enjoyed the Chinese food story. I'll have to ask Courtney about it.

5:35 PM  
Blogger *WinterOne said...

Ooooh... I hope to see the cherry stem trick some day...

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home