Saturday, May 12, 2007

Girl Vent

Why do we girls compare ourselves to other girls? We'll always come up short in our own minds, so why do we even start? It just leads to depression and anger toward oneself for not being the most hot,pretty, beautiful, sexy, funny, attractive, stylish, smart, fun, exciting, mysterious, desireable girl around. And then we assume our boyfriends think as little of us as we've come to think of ourselves, which makes it a million times worse, and then our boyfriends are way off treeplanting and we know we won't be able to hear from them for several days and we miss them so much.
Bryan wrote me a song awhile ago, and it's up on my computer desk. I just glanced at it and it made me feel a little better.
I smell popcorn. Gotta go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

I don't think you need to worry about him the girls on his crew are his sister and your best friend is there anyone else?

1:01 AM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

Well, I really wasn't worried about the girls on his crew...I just miss him a lot and was having a crappy day, but it's because I'd been shopping and trying on clothes and feeling ugly. Today I feel better.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Marian said...

Kjersti,aka hot stuff!! I miss ya babe! And I know someone who misses you too. Your beautiful!! Shopping for clothes always seems to help...he he...

1:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Bryan Who? Bryan Who I know or bryan someone else?
ps. hi!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home