Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sometimes, I really don't care how much the world wants to gag at lovey-doveyness. Now that that's been stated, here's my next thing: sometimes I get so full of happiness and excitement and pride and love for Bryan that they want to bubble over but there's no way to express these feelings, so this little blog is today's attempt at relieving some of that bubbling.

Here's an example of why he rocks: lately I've been super stressed about a lot of things that are piling up in my life, and he's been so solid for me. He listens and comforts and helps me laugh off the stresses that really shouldn't be stresses. Last night he led us in prayer together and it was a very refreshing time, which helped me re-focus on things to be grateful for. God gave me a very, very good man and I am so incredibly thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home