Saturday, April 16, 2005

Long Time!

Wow, it's been forever! I bet no one will even read this cause my huge fan base is probably sick of looking day after day to see what wisdom will pour forth from my fingertips, only to find themselves staring at the same stupid blog that's been there for over half a month. Well, for whoever's reading this, there is good news and bad news. The good news...here's a new blog for you! The bad news...it's another not-funny one. But I just have to let this off my chest, for no other reason than my need for an immediate outlet...when I leave this job for another, or if any of the ladies has to move to a higher-care facility or dies, I will be so sad. So incredibly, hugely sad. Even just thinking about it on my drive home tonight made me feel like crying.
So there it is.
But here's comic relief: On "Back to the Future", the bully always calls people "Butthead". Butthead; what a funny name!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nance said...

I love reading your posts, Kjersti. I'm glad there's a new one.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Challis said...

ho ho ho...Butthead! It's true! it is funny!!!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home