Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Stuff I've Learned

Last night I learned some valuable lessons, which I think I'd better pass along:
1. Being stalked and being kidnapped both count as leading men on. Don't let it happen to you.
2. Ice cream is a good way to convince me that your side of the story might be right.
3. There is always a plan and a destination...even if it involves driving to one end of the city, then turning right around and going back, and being cut short on Grosvenor by emergency vehicles so that the only smooth maneouvre is pulling up to Jerry's.
4. No shoes, no service...but slippers are okay.
5. No matter what I'm watching on TV, as soon as someone else joins me, the show will suddenly turn sketchy.
6. Nate's "being sweet" face looks a lot like a "crap, she wasn't supposed to look behind the fence" face.
7. Ben's subconscious is slowly eating away at his brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home