Monday, November 21, 2005

Bittersweet

I got my first ticket today. Yeah, I parked in a two-hour zone all day long, but I was running late and didn't really care where my car ended up. So while I'm a little miffed about the whole situation, it kind of reminds me of getting my first foul in basketball. It was almost the end of my first season playing, and after completely blocking an opponent's shot, one of my team members actually stood up and cheered for me. Yay for Kjersti finally being aggressive!
I guess parking in the wrong zone doesn't really count as aggressive, so really, the stories aren't related at all. Unless you count the fact that I broke the law. Yeah, I broke the law. Yay for Kjersti finally being aggressive!

1 Comments:

Blogger The World of Haab said...

Lol...I remember that basketball game!! You crazy rebel law-breaker you.....

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home