Monday, October 24, 2005

Rude Awakening

This morning I woke up at 10:00 and figured it was time to practice piano. I don't like doing it when anyone else is around because I'm such a perfectionist and I have to go back and fix every little misplayed note, so it ends up sounding fairly obnoxious at times. My room mates were gone; I checked the vehicles in our vicinity to make sure the downstairs boys were gone. Then I broke out into a noisy, passionate rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody, literally shaking the piano at the intense part. And suddenly, I heard the shower go on downstairs.
So now I'm like, "Crap, I just woke Andrew up with the worst song ever." Figuring he'd be in a bad mood, I played "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" to soothe him. Hopefully it worked.
Well, the door/window fixers are here. One of them is a good-looking young man, and here I sit in all my morning glory. I should probably go and do something about my hair. Or eat lunch. Which is more important?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nance said...

I recommend doing your hair. The boy will only be there so long, but lunch can wait quite a while.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Challis said...

i vote eating...but invite the hotty into join you. in this manner he can learn to love you're sweet hair action and you're mad cooking skillz

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home