Sunday, November 06, 2005

Defeated

Number one, it was super-sweet to hang out with Challis last night. Apparently we weren't talking for quite a while, but whatever our differences, they were laid to rest by talking a quick jaunt up and down eighth street together after attending Aubree's music theatre and making coffee cup towers at Starbucks (aka Honolulu).
Number two...well, that's me. I'm number two. While I still maintain that the time restriction was the only factor keeping me from success, today's cookie-eating competition proved that Nick can eat more cookies than me. He ate seven...I ate a lowly four. But before the collective groan of disappointment from my adoring fan base causes an earthquake, let me say this: the cookies were actually made with cake mix and were, therefore, massive saliva-robbers. I wouldn't say the huge chunks I swallowed were even given a chance to become boli before they made the long, painful trip down my esophagus. To be honest, if Ben hadn't given me that glass of water after that history-making minute, I think I would've lost my cookies all over the table. Not even joking.
And here's something to be really proud of. Flashes of light told me that this graceful event was captured for future viewing...maybe I'll have to find that camera and accidentally drop it into the river.

4 Comments:

Blogger The World of Haab said...

Poop.

2:32 AM  
Blogger The World of Haab said...

oops...oh boy... didn't mean to send that one...ummm awkward.

2:33 AM  
Blogger The World of Haab said...

For real.. This is our REAL post.
Kjersti, don't forget to email those pics...sounds fun! Who's Nick?

-The Insane Insomniacs

2:34 AM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

You guys are hilarious!
And Nick's the "new guy" in the guys' house this year. He's from Lloyd...I mean, Lloydminster (sorry Jo!)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home