Friday, January 12, 2007

Okay, now let me just say this: I hate when you wake up to discover that you used a crappy cord to plug in your car the night before. I hate when you can't go to work because your car sounds like a dying washing machine whenever you try to start it. I hate when your boss has to go and start doing your work for you, because you're stuck at home. And I hate when every single tow truck number you call is busy, every time you call.
I know it's not really my fault, but I feel so guilty...if it weren't for this, my boss could be catching up on tons of paperwork right now. GRRRRRRR!!!!
Okay, all better now. I just had to vent. But I want to end this on a positive note...yesterday I crawled through a self-made snow tunnel for the first time in ten years, and it was wonderful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marian said...

ah Kjerster....

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home