Saturday, November 11, 2006

I Had No Choice...

I was driving to Alberta today. The trip was long, the sky was dark, and my car was way too hot (cause if I turned the heat down at all, the windows got covered in a thin sheet of ice which I would then have to scrape off while semis zoomed past me). Needless to say I was growing tired, and the iced cap and obnoxious singing and plethora of junk food weren't helping anymore. So I succumbed...I bought a Red Bull. It sat in my drink tray for a long time before I opened it. Halfway through the can I was wired. For a few hours Red Bull was my hero, getting me so hyped up I was rocking out to old school DC Talk music and making up dramatic soliloquies that would put any soap actress to shame. It was a grand time!
But now I'm at my brother's house, and everyone else is going to bed. I'm still quite wide awake, and I don't know what to do with myself, so I'm killing some time by writing this useless blog. I want to wake up my sister to tell her I like her lipstick, but I think that'd probably be mean.
Here's hoping for a decent night's sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home