Sunday, November 12, 2006

My closest-in-age sister (who will remain anonymous), who lives with my brother and sister-in-law (Zac and Jenne), was trying to call our cousin yesterday to make plans for today. Five or six times she dialed, and five or six times she was met with an irritating busy signal. Finally she gave up, bemoaning the possibility that our relatives had left their phone off the hook by accident.
This morning she realized her mistake. Unfortunately, she confessed it to me and my brother, and we are more than happy to remind her of this for the rest of her life...all day yesterday she was dialing my brother's number. Poor girl.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marian said...

Awe, you guys are horrible to poor "anonymous" person. One day she will have her revenge.

12:35 AM  
Blogger The World of Haab said...

HAHAHAhahahaha.....ohhhh too funny.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

Heck yes.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home