Saturday, April 30, 2005

Vent

I'm just feeling a need to vent here. You know, it's nice when someone offers to see what they can do to get your car working properly. It's nice when you have someone else's vehicle to borrow for the night. But it sucks mightily when you return from night shift, only to discover your car sitting in the driveway with its driver door slightly ajar and completely unlocked. At least the keys are sitting safely inside the locked house, but still...arrrrggghhh!!!! At least I don't think the door was open enough to drain the battery. If it was, heads will roll (at least in my imagination...I'm not what you'd call a confrontational person). And yes, they were trying to help, I need to remember that...but for some reason someone's brain became disattached at some point in the process. Mildly aggravating. And also, I just returned from work and need my sleep. But am I going to get it? No. Why? Cause I just got my second wind due to the sunrise, the cold, and the unexpected anger. But at least I'm not starving in Ethiopia, and I'm not an orphan or homeless or going blind. There is always much to be thankful for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Challis said...

Hi!!!!!!! lets play sometime soon, k? I finally got a job in saskatoon, so i'm here for good. plaaaaaaaay with meeeeeeee!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home