Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Story

So this morning I was shaving my armpits in the shower. I perfectly lathered them up with melon- scented lotion, then deftly plucked the razor from the windowsill. Upon proceeding to drag the razor down my stubbly underarms, I managed to uncover a trail of lather-free, unaffected hairs. I tried a second swipe, then a third, all to no avail. Irritation mounted. Turning the razor upside-down, I made an upward stroke, but this effort also proved fruitless. By this point I was not only frustrated; confusion set in as well. With squinty eyes, I peered closely at the useless razorhead and gently ran my thumb over the blades.
AND I SLICED MY THUMB WIDE OPEN!
Actually, no. I just discovered that I had left the plastic cover on and had a good laugh at myself and decided to blog about it since I haven't blogged about anything for a few days.
The End.

1 Comments:

Blogger Challis said...

Truely heart renching story! I would like you to consider publishing your bit of work in our latest magazine "razor hazards from beyond." (We don't know where beyond is yet, but we figure Saskatoon is a good start.)

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home